View Bio Contact
Hi! I’m Jim Holliday, President of Bio Agri Mix.
I joined BAM in April of 2022 after spending the last 16 years of my career working in the feed additive business in the United States and Canada. Over my career, I’ve known BAM as a company with a strong reputation for consistently delivering high quality products that are valuable to the Canadian feed and veterinary markets for livestock and poultry.
As the company enters a new phase, I am excited to work with the new ownership group, DW Healthcare Partners, our management team, and all the employees at BAM on the next stage of our growth. Like you, we are navigating through the challenges of a post-COVID world, but I see many opportunities to continue to add value to our customers and partners.
- We will continue focusing on the core Canadian production animal markets where we’ve earned the right to play.
- Through continuous improvement, we will strengthen the BAM backbone competencies of Regulatory, Sourcing, and Quality.
- We will find opportunities to streamline our production facilities allowing us to be more efficient while not losing agility and building for the future.
Thank you to our customers and partners, some of whom have been a part of BAM’s nearly 40-year journey; I look forward to connecting with you soon. See you in the field.
Duane FirmingerDirector of Sales & Marketing
View Bio Contact
Hi, I’m Duane Firminger, Director of Sales & Marketing of Bio Agri Mix.
I joined BAM in September of 2022 after spending the last 19 years of my career working in the animal nutrition business.
Having spent most of my years directly working with end users of BAM products at the farm level, I could see first-hand the high-quality products that BAM consistently has been supplying to the Canadian feed, livestock, and poultry industries for almost 40 years. As a result, the reputation BAM has garnered for product selection, availability, and quality is unmatched in the marketplace.
As Bio Agri Mix enters the next phase of business expansion, it will be exciting to work with Jim Holliday, our new CEO and President, and the newly formed management team to give guidance and direction for future success.
Like you, we are navigating through the challenges of a post-COVID world, but I see many opportunities to continue to add value to our customers and partners.
- Maintaining and building the best sales and technical service team to support your business by creating custom client experiences.
- Being present in the industry and traveling across Canada to stay on top of current trends and issues as markets evolve.
- Keeping our focus on Feed additives and water soluble medications for the livestock and poultry segments of Canadian agriculture.
- Working with each account to continue to improve the customer experience that BAM can provide.
Thank you to our customers and partners, some of whom have been a part of BAM’s nearly 40-year journey; I look forward to connecting with you soon.
See you in the field.
Meagan GloorSourcing and Demand Planning Manager
View Bio Contact
Hi, I’m Meagan Gloor, the Sourcing and Demand Planning Manager at Bio Agri Mix.
I joined BAM in May 2019 after finishing my Business Administration Degree, with a concentration in Operations Management, at Brock University.
One of my main responsibilities at BAM is setting the production schedule for all three of our manufacturing facilities, which includes ordering our Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), raw materials, and packaging. I work closely with our Customer Service Team, Quality, and Production to ensure a seamless transition from raw material receipt, testing, and release, through to production and finished product release.
After three years of e-mails and Teams calls, it has been great to finally connect with our suppliers and customers in person. While some things will forever be changed in a post-Covid world, we are finally seeing shipping and lead times become predictable once more. We will continue to listen to our customers’ needs to meet the market demands.
This year marks BAM’s 40th year in business and I, along with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team, are looking forward to many more successful years ahead.